Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HELP THE ELF: I Found Santa’s Missing Nice List!

Hi everyone! As you may remember, a few weeks ago PETE the Elf had a touch too much Eggnog at the Holiday Christmas Party and as he stumbled home, he lost Santa's NICE LIST.

The North Wind scattered the papers to all four corners of the world, and The Bookshelf Muse put out a call to help find them in order to SAVE CHRISTMAS.

Ever since I read about it, I've been on the lookout. And then today, EUREKA!

Yes that's right...I found part of Santa's missing NICE LIST. At first I thought it was one of those advertisement people tuck under everyone's windshield wipers, but, as luck would have it, I actually glanced at the words before throwing it in the recycling bin. Imagine my surprise when I saw a familiar name on this scrap of paper.

Here it is below:



ImageChef.com

NAME: Ali Cross

LOCATION: ali cross

NICE LEVEL: 96%

NAUGHTY LEVEL: 4%

OBSERVATIONS: Though I've never met Ali in person, she has been a wonderful role model. Her awesome blog posts never fail to bring fresh determination to my heart and a smile to my face. She welcomes and supports new writers with her warm, often kooky, personality. She could do more book signings in Salt Lake City.

RECOMMENDATION:     a) Coal                   b) Card

~ ~ * ~ ~

Because poor Pete is dashing all over the place trying to hunt down the rest of Santa's missing Nice List, I decided to take care of this one myself. Merry Christmas!

Photo assorted gold baubles (christmasstockimages.com) / CC BY 3.0

How about you, Readers? Is there someone you'd like to say Happy Holidays to, or tell them how much they mean to you? JOIN US! There's plenty of days left until Christmas, and sometimes a kind word can lift people up in a way that they really need. It's as easy as sending a free ecard or email note, posting on a Facebook wall or sending out a tweet. So go ahead and spread some kindness and cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your awesome support!