Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IWSG-March


I don't really have anything particularly irking me right now. Nor do I have some great, inspired words of wisdom or encouragement to pass on. This is what I've got:

Keep Writing!

Just like Dori suggests in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, swimming." Except, for me, it becomes just keep writing, writing. No matter what life throws your way, or if that rough drafts is really, really rough, keep writing. That is what distinguishes a true writer from those who just dream about it. Put those words on paper so they are at least no longer driving you crazy. Then, you write some more. 

Here is the clip from the movie. Because it makes me so happy!


Happy Writing Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely, keep writing. I write when I'm stuck, otherwise I never get unstuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dory! Love her! And "Just Keep Swimming" is my mantra (especially when I was doing some open water swimming). And I agree. Writers need to write, first and foremost. Now I need to go watch Finding Nemo again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your awesome support!