This post is brought to you by Jordan McCollum, author of I, Spy and Mr. Nice Spy. (Click on the image above to go to the actual page with details on the blogfest.)
While it’s obviously not fun to live, it was a lot of fun to write someone keeping that kind of secret. So I thought we could share the fun! That’s right, it’s a BLOGFEST with FABULOUS PRIZES!
How to participate (and rules)
1. The theme is I Spy . . . a secret. It’s all about keeping a secret from someone you love. So what do you put in your post?
- Write a scene with one character keeping a secret from someone s/he loves
- Post a scene from one of your books (WIP, published, draft, whatever) with one character keeping a secret from someone s/he loves
- Tell about a time in real life where you kept a secret from someone you love
3. Please keep all scenes clean , without sex, gratuitous violence or foul language.
4. Post your scene on July 19, 2013, and add it to the Mr. Linky (on my post that day, though you’re free to sign up below, too). Link your post back to the blogfest on here so your readers can read other entries, too.
5. Read, enjoy, and comment on other entries!
6. Fabulous prizes! I’ll be giving away Amazon gift cards (number of prizes based on the number of entries), plus a freebie for anybody who participates (even if you’re only reading!)