Monday, August 19, 2013

Movie Cheating...the ultimate betrayal

Deseret Book is hosting the second season of Pretty Darn Farn, a series of short episodes that are, well, pretty darn funny.

 Episode One Movie Cheating

 My husband and I are big science fiction geeks. We laughed so hard at this episode and, sadly, got most of the jokes. I especially love the ad-lib at the end of the clip, since we are guilty of the same thing. Definitely worth a peek.

Footloose Parady

So funny! "Nobody puts mom in a corner. Watch these moms cut loose and show their kids what they can really do. I've never seen Footloose, so I'm sure some of the jokes were lost on me. I'm sure all you movie buffs will gets the references. And even if you haven't seen the movie, every mom out of there will appreciate this shout out. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thanks for your awesome support!