Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer Book Trek 2015


Anyone who reads my blog knows I love finding new clean books to share with others. I'm super excited to participate in Summer Book Trek 2015! Such a great idea to help make it through the hot July weather. This is a summer reading program for the month of July. You get to discover great new favorite authors and earn points to enter to win some of my favorite things: books!

My reading list this month includes

Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
Miss Match by Lindzee Armstrong
Light and Shadow by Jacob Gowans
Bound in Blue by Heather Hamilton-Senter
The Kiss that Launched a Thousand Gifs by Sheralyn Pratt

I'm eager to read the new fantasy books on the list. I hope you all have an awesome summer and join the fun.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! I loved Bound in Blue and The Kiss That Launched 1000 Gifs. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your awesome support!