Friday, June 24, 2016

2016 Summer Book Trek



Time, once again, for the Summer Book Trek hosted by New LDS Fiction. The prizes look so great this year, and I’m excited to read some great books I’ve had waiting on my shelf and kindle for far too long. If you want more information about this challenge, you can click on the banner above. 


My Hope-to-Read List for July

Beauty and the Clockwork Beast by Nancy Campbell Allen (Proper Romance Steampunk Need I say more.)

Bluescreen by Dan Wells

Winter’s Heir by Amber Argyle (Final book in the Faerie Queen series. Can’t wait!)

Cupcakes and Cowboys by Lindzee Armstrong

Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmeberg (Loved her Magician trilogy and Followed by Frost.)

Lost King and Slave Queen by H.B. Moore

Proposals and Poison by Rachelle J. Christensen

Fires of Invention by J. Scott Savage


Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

What are you reading this summer? 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I've read Beauty and the Clockwork Beast & Fires of Invention. Both great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm really excited for both books. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for your awesome support!